Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hammer Time!!



We got a surprise at work on friday. MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice showed up out of nowhere. Let me say that again.....MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice were shopping at the South Towne Center. This was not an event. We did not invite them. They simply stopped by to kill some time while on the way to their concert in Orem. The promoter told us they were riding down the freeway in Hammer's huge limo and he specifically requested a shopping trip at Macy's. He was very nice and soft spoken. I must admit I was a bit starstruck because I had all Hammer's albums as a kid. He really is 2 legit to Quit. I never did see Vanilla Ice. He must have jumped in to the limo before I got there. Or he was blending in with all the Hollister teens...hahahahah

2 comments:

  1. Looks like M.C. has a little R.T. going on in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH YEAH! Tell me he was wearing the hammer pants! I wish 80s superstars would show up to my work...

    ReplyDelete