Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Winnie's 3rd Birthday

Today is Winnie's 3rd Birthday. I took her to Petsmart to pick out some snacks and toys. She is the best dog anybody could have. She is a trash eatin, face lickin, bratwurst stealin, cat chasin, frisbee catchin, football snatchin, close snugglin hell of a dog. Here are some pics of her over the years.



My baby the day we brought her home.



Awwwwwww!




Her favorite spot in the house.



Strikin a pose.



Stakin a claim to Ralph's house



Lovin the leaves



The infamous tongue!!



All grown up with her Frisbee!



On her 3rd birthday chillin in her favorite spot with her new ball while watching the Jazz beat the Rockets!!

Happy Birthday Winnie!!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh I can't wait for the kids to see this post! I can't believe how tiny she was. I remember the kids playing with her in your backyard right after you got her. I especially love that tongue shot! We have seen that tongue at many a family picnic. The girls did tell me though, "The reason she licks plates is that when David is done eating he puts the plate on the floor and lets Winnie lick it!"
    Happy Birthday Winnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. I let her lick my plate for the first time ever last week when they were here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Winnie! Let's party!

    -Hamlet & Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohh how cute! I could not remember her puppy pics. I forgot how little she was. She still has those huge ears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Winnie. Grandma loved hanging out with you last weekend. We'll get together again for some ball throwing and maybe even a little soccer. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant figure out why it signed me Megan and Maddy. Go figure!!! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh soooooooooooooooo cute and this is a reminder to update your blog remember your last one it go abandond for 2 years!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete